Our company's experts render the following services in the field of arbitration proceedings:
- Appeal against statutory and non-statutory acts of state authorities and officials.
- Oral consultations on cases concerning economic disputes.
- Preparation of legal conclusions on issues concerning economic and business activity of enterprises.
- Conduction of cases on economic disputes in arbitration courts includes:
- insight into the documents, preparation and filing statement of claim
- direct participation in trial
- preparation of the draft of amicable agreement (if necessary)
- participation in case concerning appealing against judgment (if necessary)
- Lawyer's participation in the course of judgment enforcement in the court bailiff service.
- Representation of foreign persons.